Sunday, April 1, 2007

Wat A Day!

Well... Started off de day by sketching a panda hook for dnt. Then went tuition... Wenzhe saw my cute things tt i bought and was lyk playing with it so childish HAAH! Shud have taken a photo of him. No Offence!

Can see that black small thing? Ya de one in the middle of no where HAHA! Its actaully a spider. Me and Wenzhe Spot it at de door of de tuition. So i took it for fun =) After tuition we went shopping... Wenzhe was lyk so amuse by cute stuff.. Dunno why.. Then I went Xuan yu hse for party... I find it lame though HAHA!! When i went home i 4get my bag HAHA!!! So 4getful arh me. Reach home, thought got nice food for me to eat as I never eat from morning till late, but i saw lame food again nia... How sad! Didnt i say i would post the cute stuff? Here it is gif comments =) Heheh

This is a frog. See him TKD!!! Its whole body can be chanegd de lor.. as in change direction of body parts. So cute right?!! I was lyk see at first then was lyk whaa froggie.. Then go see closer, whaaa so cute, then nearer, OMG!!! I luv IT!!!





Then there is tis urine boy.. It has a pull thing above it. When pull got 'urine' come out. I think tml my frenz see sure either sae i bian tai or sae so cool where u buy de HAHA!! Cuz they
ownself oso bian tai marh =) Dam cute lor... Oh ya... I nid chiong homework le bb!

No comments: