Monday, April 9, 2007

Geog Project at my hse =]

2dae was supposed to be going to jiaxun hse for geog project. The dai wei got remedial nid stay back... Hew kit leh.. Stupid Mr tan sigh! So jiaxun and guojun and me go nia. But jiaxun hse com internet got prob so went my hse. Jiaxun was totally red MAN! His face so red... Becuz of hewkit.. Sigh! Juz cant get into his head... Quite a lot of problems in his head. Hard to figure out. His head not lyk others so easy see through lor... I can see eddie's, guojun, and mani more LOL! But aiyoi... On the bus i did not noe why we started talking bout organising escape theme park sia HAHA!! When shud it be held?? Dunno.... Then back at my hse, we were lyk playing with each other... So funni... But no photographer so no pics lor... I muz sae its quite a funni dae =] but when they went home, i was bored to death. Cant believe it =] I am so wanting to have a 2nd dae. Shud be fun =] Its tml lol! I pon MO le i dun care.. One day shudnt be a prob barh... Project mroe important! =] not my fault hor mdm goo... I wanna have chalet... I wanna go out... I wanna go shop... Aiyoi i wan too mani things le... i better be happi each dae passes =] I shall stop here.. Nth much to write actually =] Juz tt i drank tons of water 2dae... brought a bottle 2dae to schl and drank 3 bottle i think... Cant believe it! The first tym leh... Who ask i got ulcer...

No comments: