Thursday, April 19, 2007

stress was at last shoot off!

Well...Days have passed and stress have been stacking up lyk a pile of mountain... Been keeping quiet for some tym... No particular reason... Happy events happen lyk sports carnival and craps... But 2dae had sth extraordinary... Well...Most stress comes from Maths. Why? Becuz Mr Tan sux to de core... If using mouth can teach ppl how to use a curve rule, might as well use computer at home learn...Cher for wat de =( Still dare scold me hell wif him man! After maths was chinese... Sad things happened..Suddenly my stress juz rise from my stomache and shoot out from my mouth!! I dun really meant to hurt you... I cant control... I cant control my thinkings...It juz never came to my head at all... I am very sorry... I shud have juz throw my stress at Mr Tan first... Why did i threw at u? I am sorry... I....I dunno wat to sae but juz sorry... I cried becuz u cried... I juz did not meant to make u cry! Its Mr Tan fault. Hell with him! His worst nightmare has yet to come.....

No comments: