Saturday, April 21, 2007

OMG!!! Wrong Ride!!!

Went to jiaxun hse to do Maths...Then dunno why suddenly become plae computer HAHA =) Plae Gunz/dota/and craps... But I muz sae we did homeWork!!! His mum... sort of funni barh =) Then was at night about 7++ I went out of their hse to de bus stop. I took bus 60 as usual.. Then i found out that de bus is going towards bedok instead of eunos! OMG!! I alighted and called Chak to enquire him for help... I seriously did not noe that bus 60 goes to bedok... Wat a mistake i made... Luckily got chakming...if not i stranded in de middle of bedok somewhere HAHA!!! However...fun and mistake was all it has...a sorry to cher muz still be made... Wat shud i do? I find it awkward to sae, not that i do not dare to... It juz doesnt seem right to sae such things to teacher... I am thinking and asking ppl... If onli we do not have class for de next wk. I believe time will heal things up.. But mondae have lesson with her...Wat shud i do?What can i do? Plz help me...

No comments: