Sunday, April 8, 2007

3 day "trip"

Sry for not posting quite a long tym.. Though 4 days nia hehe =) Well...A gd fridae was spent though... Went out wif Hew Kit and her frenz + vivian and guojun. So funny =) Her sis xiao pei is juz god dam funny =]


Our first picture =) I was abit gong gon at first so gotten abit weird weird photo lor... Srry for de picture that guojun was cut lol! Scanner sux man!!











Tis is our 2nd photo.... They was lyk making me laugh and i 'screamed'! see my big mouth opened HAHA!!! If u guys zoom in shud be able to see a caterpillar from my mouth... The vivian go put LOL!!






3rd pic barh... i dunno! Tis shud be de 3rd picture =] The background sort of deleted my body lol! Look lyk a flying head ghost siaa...








This picture was taken quite serious barh... Hu ask vivian sae all de pictures taken not serious one then we all sort of act serious LOL!!! Quite lame though But it was FUN!!!! Xiao Pei sort of sneek shot some of my pics but i dun wan post it =) too ugly sia....
Then came de saturdae... Nth much happened on saturdae.. I went to plae Basketball with jiaxun, kenneth and guojun. Jia xun was so weird.... But I lyk it LOL!!! Then the whole dae turned bored.... Slept in de afternoon out of boredom lol! Hu ask de jiaxun dun wan accompany me go out with hewkit they all sobx!! Make me bored to death!!!
Then Sundae was more FUN!!! Went to pray at dunno where early in the morning... "YAWN!!!" Then went for tuition as normal... It seems that my tuition class was quite big... so Diao... Then finished tuition I went out with hewkit, her sis and Sandy. We went to Parkway first as they nid to "xi" photos. Sandy went to look for rollerblades So rich!!! I am envious... Why cant i be so rich too sobx... Xiao pei was abit retarded LOL!!! Talk so loud... We went to MPH while w8ing for the photos to be ready. Sandy bot a file and some other stuff, hew kit bot a pen, and me... a pen too LOL!! Pathetic boy! Then we went tuition... That stupid chang how sae going library with me in de end become go swimming sianz.... Lucky got the gals to accompany =] If not i really die le... We were laughing bout the neoprints and photos and so on lor... But we still did studied. Wish us gd luck for our test tml =) I am so happy that tml we will be gathering at either jiaxun or my she to do project =) Will be right there my frenz

No comments: