Sunday, April 29, 2007

A bear for pain =]

Well... firstly, its not anything about an animal bear =] I got another ulcer!! (OUuuuch!!!) every now and then an ulcer wat de hell!!! Then now... my mouse is spoilt!! Aww... De roller thingy doesnt work sigh! Had some boring days... Coming to mid yr exams... Coming to my bdae... Coming to de dae i bk de chalet... Coming to de dae where I get my happiness [= so... trying lots of methods to kill de bl00dy ulcer now... HHHAA!! Well...not holding much grudge wif kenneth too... but still i dun feel lyk talking to him fo some period... Weird though... I oso had dam weird feelings with other things lyk de upcoming exams and frenz.... I feel tt i will fail my geog n maths... I feel weird talking to jiaxun now... WHy?? dunno... for those tt are close to me till now, u can see tt i have been talking very few these days... becuz i feel weird/confused! Anyone can save me out of such agony??!! Every passing days...every passing hours...every passing minutes and seconds... I feel weird! I am even feeling weird N0W!! feeeeeling weird about why i am typing these...why i am asking these....why i am asking for help.... Life is juz passing days to me now... sigh... gd luck 2 everyone out dere having de mid yr exams =] gd luck to me too HAHA!!!

No comments: