Monday, April 2, 2007

STUDY!!!STUDY!!STUDY! b0ring....

I woke up at such a late time!!! I am suppose to leave hse at 6.10 cuz the bus comes about tt time. I woke up and quickly chiong to bathe, then throw my stuff into bag and leave hse le HAAH!! LUCky never 4get bring anything... Jiaxun was lyk woke up and going to be late for schl lo... lucky god father... hehe =) I was lyk changing places for diff lessons HAHA!!! Guess wat my classmate tot bout de cute stuff??!! They are seriously perverts u noe... Keep playing wif it and do sorts of s3x stuff so BIAN TAI!! After schl, I went to jiaxun hse. Why?! I dunno... Cuz tml got dam loads of tests then i go home use com sure wun study de... Lucky he allow me go phewz. Save by him. Wat a boyfren arh =] His mum was lyk over there exaggarate stuff.. I use de file i m holding and cover my face HAHA! Shud have seen wat i did sia so gay. Then I came home. Thinking there will b nth to eat still i go buy an ice-cream and eat first heheh. But i got home and saw at least some nice food l0l! Jx and me was lyk transferring most of my songs into his phone which was so DIAO!!! First tym sia hehehe.
This is pic taken at jiaxun hse... I study almost finish then checked my phone and suddenly click camera! I felt interesting at tt moment so juz took wadever is in front of me LOL! Cuz i was bored u noe... This is jiaxun's living rm television. Dam big! saw b4 de sure WOW =) I wondering he rich or not leh... Got such nice TV, computer, and even a grandfather clock?!! Next tym i take barh =) But he has a phone lousier than me wonder why??
Then i had nth much to sae le lor... Craps left so i shall leave it to dry up ok??!! Gd luck to everyone for de tests tml ok??!! HEHE bye =)

No comments: