Tuesday, April 3, 2007

CONFUSION

There is nth worst than feeling weird. I have a dam weird feeling. I seems lyk confusion, while it seems lyk sadness, while it seems lyk tiredness, and so mani more feelings which i cant explain. It cant be explain with juz a sentence =). Juz a word shall end it is confusion! I am confused! I could not think properly for all my tests 2dae! History, chinese, science and maths. I juz feel weird doing it. I juz cant get my thinking right! All no marks yet but chinese. out of 20 got 14?!! I cant believe u noe. It makes me worry my other tests.. Plz comfort me whenever possible thx! Muz push me too!! I dun think my boifren better than me is pushing me hard ya noe... Trying to stay happy. Izzit confusion or izzit a setback from my chinese tt i feel this way? Or maybe its stress! I dunno... Too weird... Trying to tell myself stay happy! But why i cant? 2dae i have de force to push myself. I am juz dying n dying n dying... Wondering why... I think i would be looking for the counsellor tml... Talk to her bout myself. Try to free stress. I wish the world is stress free leh... SIGH!!! No pics 2dae so sianzzz... Eddie send me de photo via email...

No comments: