Sunday, July 8, 2007

June 08

Okay... Tis is a midnight post i guess haha! I couldnt blog in the morning/afternoon/evening!
Morning-->Too early to blog..
Afternoon-->Aunt using
Evening-->Aunt using
So tt covers why i blogging at night.

Anyway, i shall start by wat happened during 07 with joanna.
We went to PP and meet.
Walked to ECP.
But it's kinda horrible walking dere haha!
Then cycled. so typical to spend some boring time outdoor.
But it seems tt de environment is quiet. Very quiet.


Then came today morning. I woke up at 12! WOW!
Then at around 3, i went to PP library to meet xj n her sis.
She wanted to be at the library so i juz tagged along out of boredom lorx!
Nth much happened in the library to wat i recall..
Joked here n there. *typical*


Taggies:
CWZ: check ur friendster! bloody hell...
Joanna: Hey gal! I was trying to get a topic for u to open ur mouth instead of "anything"
Joyce: yea i am doin fine. Hope u are too. I luv tis song too!

Final stuff, I think i have alot to say. How to say i dunno...
I got so much to tell/ask these ppl:
Jiaxun, wenzhe, teri, suyi, hewkit
More but lazy to think and type haha! so late ya noe :)

No comments: