Thursday, July 26, 2007

26 July

TMR GOING PULAU UBIN FOR ATC (adventure training camp)!!!!
OMG!!! so ewwww.... pulau ubin sux lor... 4godsake....
anyway, there are some random pictures taken by my frens n me....


changhow sitting on table

me flipping de chinese textbk
we learning chinese spelling LOL!


it was lyk last minute learning, n i can pass! WOW!


1st pic>>>
Hansiong(nearest) with someone behind which i dunno hu...
jiaxun standing dunno doing wat haha!
2nd pic>>>
Kuan Wee...
The one blacker is kenneth lol!
anyway, days at schl were the same.
it seems that everyday, i will not be able to wake up de usual tym.
but i still force myself....
den eyes too tired, cant wear contact lens...
onli wore it during fridae LOL! cuz tt day most active. Weird!
I wonder why i keep saying ppl inmature...
Its not lyk i am so mature tt kind...
Why cant i laugh when i am suppose to laugh?
Why must i force break a smile when i couldnt?
Why do i feel tired these days?
So weird, but hey! I couldnt do much bout it!
ATC coming, in about less than 24hrs haha!
Wouldnt be able to use phone till sundae arrives. Sobx!
So gonna miss the technologies in singapore!
I wun be having photos in Atc too... hehe
But will be posting again on mondae bout wat happen in ATC.
Sundae will be a dam busy day.
Oops! I doubt mondae is a gd day.
Maybe tuesday okay?everyone?
Cuz i would have to complete so mani homework haha!
Peaces to pieces!Pieces to PEACES!

No comments: