Saturday, July 14, 2007

July 14

first thing first kays? I noe tt my previous post i put wrong date... is july not june... haha!
Then comes NP. Fridae had quite a lot of ppl i can say. SO GOOD!
Had games- tug of war and water bombs
And den we go see sec 4s POP. Its cool hehe.
Well, all i can say is tt July 13, fridae the 13, was exceptionally an unusual day!


My 6th sense
I am not very sure whether i have 6th sense.
But there are some times i sense things ppl dun.
One example was on thursdae.....
It was after schl around 4+
sunyu and me wanted to pass CE things to TMM in art rm.
Then TMM was talking to kenneth and vivian.
Sunyu was then held back by TMM.
Why? becuz she wanna talk to him... -_-"
then i oso stay in, w8 for sunyu.
BEFORE WE ENTER ART RM, I sensed HE WILL BE HELD BACK...
2nd example was on tues, which oso link sth on fri...
It was about NP.
I ponned tuesdae but went on fridae.
Tts becuz i sense that tuesdae NP would be a terrible training.
And as wat i sensed, tuesdae they were scolded by the upper.
WORST DAY EVER! lucky i ponned.
Then i sense fridae would be a gd gd gd training. a must go type.
and it is, exactly, very gd.
i really wonder how gd i am at my 6th sense..

No comments: