Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July 03

Ytd was youth day. Actually wanted to go lan sia... den in the end 3 person... so pathetic... i hateeeeeeee it!!! lolx!

Met up with wenzhe and his frens ltr...
Went to ECP...
KK wenzhe and his frens are crazy.... push each other in water.
**TARDED!!!
WENZHE! Tell me wat is the name of tt gal in blue leh...
Btw...yc is cool with me... if u understand.


Then 2dae.
tuesday.
3 periods of maths - killed the hell of me
2 period of english - i slept about 1 period
2 period of art - BORING AND DAM F*** UP!
2 period of chinese - I am weird lol! never talk much then.
1 period of history - stupid EDDIE! Dun call me JOHN in front of chers leh...


serious boredom today. After schl, fall in...
Amazing it was almost times 2 of our regular squad size!
But it seems my worst day is yet to come...
Why? BECUZ IT SUX!
We will be learning sec 1 drills because of those slackers.
We will not be taught new drills.
We will not be sleeping on tables in camps.
We will not..... too much for me to think liaox!


Went home as usual... no nid stay back.
Jia Xun came my hse..
Did finish his history... wondering whether still can hand in or not -_-"
den played dota =]
i think its kinda lame lor
but anyway, life still sux till now.
there is nth special awaiting us ahead...

No comments: