Friday, May 11, 2007

typical typical typical

Hi wats up again! Anyway 2dae will be a dae when i go out watch movie wif frens =] well ytd was de last paper-chinese. Lyk chicken [= then we went to LAN and played. So retarded de game was... anyway...ltr we went to PP and eat =] yummy delicious!!! Joe stop being a retard!! hehe... yeah! Then dere goes de merry times ytd... but at home on hamachi played oso... quite fun! But still it was retarded... tml will be going escape... any primary frenz wanna go?? tell mi kays? joyce wan go?? or anyone i dun mind.. fun mar... Hehe [= my bdae is on mother's day! OMG!! I did not noe until vivian told me.. So sian no one can go out wif me on my bdae... have to slack at home.. Weeee HEHE!!! It also seems that blogger and some retarded problems which i dun even get a single crap so i shall not care =] Happi bdae suyi btw... couldnt touch the template due to blogger argh!!! so.. anyone wanna join us in escape tell mi kays? byex and gd luck for those that still have exams... jiayo my sis!! =]

No comments: