Sunday, May 13, 2007

fun on 12/rot on 13

ytd was 12th may right? =] Went out to meet jiaxun at eunos mrt. + my 3 fren (chak/wenzhe/saikiat). Then we went up de station and met yinshuang... Then took mrt to kembagan and w8ed for tt isabel... vivian board at tampiness....then everyone gathered in de MRT HAHA!!! went to white sands and makan... Oh! Did i mention? Jiaxun wear jeans. Dam cool! U shud have seen. After we ate, we walked to pasir ris park... cycled....climbed spider-web.... remind me of spider man [=...and went arcade a while lo...

We then left pasir ris for parkway HAHA!!! the gals went to get their mother's day prezzie while we bois... went MAC!!! Thinking of it, the counter i was at was so retarded... I think it is a trainee or sth... cuz beside him was a gal telling him wat to do. That gal keep saying 'manager.. U 4got tis...u 4got tt... blablabla'! So retarded... waste my tym sia... Me n jiaxun were lyk so FULL. haha =]

Then went to popular with me to buy correction tape. Thx to tt bloody sunru that i have to buy myself grrr... Then went Kbox with vivian,isabel,yinshuang,jiaxun. The others...L_E_F_T! [= Nth much at Kbox i think... kept laughing.... isabel stay a while go liao.... onli left we 4... Everyone sang ok??!!! Even jiaxun!! Nice one. We left at 10pm... and there i am... at home... watching TV and slept b4 it even ended... ZZZ

2dae would be boring for me though its my bdae. Its oso mother's dae. Then everyone had to accompany parents right? so tts why i had to rot... cuz i doesnt nid to accompany. sigh! boring... Wish that someone could go out wif me... hehe...



And i shall stop here...be the best....I am 14 =]

No comments: