Saturday, May 19, 2007

A good job done_ A bad reply taken

Had a good tym guys? I am back... Sadly... (to me) Its seems that i have failed literature. And got 4 A's in my SA1...but tt doesnt make me happi. cuz my com had juz spoilt and my aunt scold me sigh! Wat on heaven larh! I have been thinking... Izzit ok to stay in her hse? Or izzit better to stay in mum hse? Its quite confusing... Why am i working so hard? izzit for myslf? or izzit for others? so confused. Yes..i did a good job in my exam...but so wat? i onli recieved lame things back... why is things happening to me? Weird....confused...dunno wat to use to describe my feeling... but all i can say is... Thx! I would lyk to thank the following ppl-->

Jiaxun, Guojun, Vivian, Ee Zeng, Soon Kiat, Estee, and the teachers.

Thankx for being my competitor... Being a obstacle i tried to overcome. I learnt much from u all =]

For the others... Its nice to have u all though u guys are not a competitor to me... I juz hoped u guys would support me and wished u all ALL MY SUPPORT [= *muackx*

Well... one more week to june hols... i dun seem to be looking towards it... I dun get it either.. anyone mind answering my bloody question?? There is so much things happening and i juz couldnt rmb all that had past me.. So i juz typed out as much as possible [=


17th May (thursday)


Its nazurah's bdae right?? srry for 4getting to congrat u [= thurs had d&t! So weird. used such old laptops haha!! slow lyk siao! Then jiaxun was lyk trying to molest me?? omg!! Wat a thing to remembered! HAHA!! Then was other lame period... Chinese we did de book and had a quite funny joke...

Shirleen Toh: So stuffy! So afraid later I faint...
Me: Then who u wan to do CPR with u??
Shirleen Toh: (laughing) I cant imagine sia... I rather u stab me to death then do CPR with me...


18th May(friday)


2dae is the day where NP starts again... But b4 it happen, we had boring periods... During P.E we took away some CE lesson by lieing as a class to our P.E cher tt our C.E cher took away our P.E tym and gif us extra P.E lesson... And a lied did worked out anyway... HAHA!! Then was Maths... I hate it...drawing of curve graph... how can i luv such retard thing... During NPCC was dam slack sia... This was wat happened....During PT, our PTI dunno wat to gif us as PT so we did lame stuffs.... During drills, we marched around the schl... so funny haha!!! Then we saw our sec 1s learning marching lyk robots... actually they are quite clever... learn so fast [= Then we started interacting... We talked alot lo... lyk about O levels... and other things lyk after sec 4s step down... abit sad to me barh...

19th May(saturday)


Woke up at about 9+ DID not wanna get out of bed... so i on TV and watch until 11++ then i go bathe and eat... about 12++ went out with aunt to tampiness... she need to buy things at NTUC n popular so i juz tagged along... Nth much [= Reach back home at about 3 lor... dam early sia... Then went back to bed and watch tv... Contacted ppl to talk with till 6 then came to com =] blogging ltr on...which happens right here right now... Nth much happened today but all i can say is i am gonna rot 2dae and tml!!! HELP!!!

OSO i would lyk to take tis time to reply all the tags tt i couldnt have tym to reply [=



Saikiat(thx for ur congrats on my bdae...and ur tags... haha, quite funny)

XinHwei(I linked u liao [=)

Wenzhe(Thx for ur tags too! Dun be sad for ur results kays?)

SiYao(Hey! I will take care of myself [= U muz take care too kays?)

Amy(lol! The song i changed liao k?? no tym marh cant blame me....)

No comments: