Friday, May 25, 2007

result day =]

2dae was the day when i get my bl00dy result!! so scared... Then ytd was the day i went abit of shopping... lol!

ytd was a bit crazy barh.... okay lets start from early in the morning... I took bus... okay tts typical... zzzz.. Then on de bus, jiaxun board, came to my side, and tell mi he got fever... okay... i am abit sad... why? cuz i actually wanted to go PP and shop after schl tt day..and now he sick sigh!
Back in schl.... typically he felt sick and of cuz reacted lyk a patient... layed on the table... very tired tt sort... so sad cant go PP le... cuz i decided to go home with jiaxun after schl... Ltr... during art, jiaxun went home... ZZZ.... and dere goes de idea of going home with him... so ironical...
Ltr then i knew....someone kana sick oso... it was shaun! Why both my boyfren kana illness at the same day?? very a gd coincidence leh...or izzit fated? i dun doubt any logical reason [=
Then after schl... went to PP with guojun, after he decided to go PP than go LAN... We went to check for my necklace.... Well... nth came gd to my eyes i guess... then we went to MAC and makan... and the day ended lyk tt....

and 2dae came... took report bk and guess wat i got in position?? I got <7 !!>>!! in class and <43 !!>>!! in level... cool! Then went home... rot in home and almost got decompose... haha [=
and then came kuan wee in MSN... he was actually going with chang how to bugis to watch spider-man 3... then i asked whether i could tag along... then everything settled... we went and instead of spider-man, we watched pirates.... Cuz bugis is not showing spidey tt day HAHA!!! luckily to me oso...i have already watched spidey, so it looks lyk i am having a gd day...
Next thing i knew was that jiaxun smsed me tt he is 5th in class...
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! cuz he won me by 0.2%!! so evil...
Then was hewkit....4th in class....
I AM OSO JEALOUS!!! cuz she won me by 0.3%!!! alamak!!!
Why our results so close de lor... such a difference nia....
I am wondering...who is the one that comes between me n jiaxun... the 6th position.... WHO!!!???
then i met ee zeng... and he got 2nd??!!! wth?? cant believe such crap!! and there goes my day... so boring... haha =) quite typical...
Tml will be spending my 2nd day of hols in the library finishing all the written holiday homeworks with guojun.... WILL jiaxun be cured tml and tag along with us?? I wish he does... =]

No comments: