Friday, June 15, 2007

June 15

allright. I am back... again....

Anyway i am here to talk about my past few days!

THERE IS NTH INTERESTING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS!! l0l!

But there is one particular one tt happen ytd. It might be scary to u.

Why? becuz its quite towards the other realm... if u understand.

Well, ytd went to a sort of praying place. Plus is at night. There are chairs around for ppl to sit. I happen to walk pass some seats. There was a particular row of seat. Its scary... If anyone really wanna noe, ask me on msn. =D

I am not going to type it out becuz different realms have to respect each other. And I respect them. So not gonna spread it through the web lol.

Anyway everything was quite peaceful. And BORING!

(Tags replies)
MAKII ♥-----yeah i changed it. Nice? [=
Joyce♥-----kay i will enjoy it, if i can... and thx for dropping by =D
Rbyan-----I am 100% not sure whether u are u so i am not saying anymore
WUANYI-----kays now i tell u. No free tixs. Shirley not going. Happi? lolx!


Well tts about it... happy holidays =D

No comments: