Friday, June 8, 2007

June 07


Kay... Had NPCC training... and i shall talk about tt tym lol! cuz i hav nth much to talk.. well.. we gathered... and i muz sae our squad is VERY BIG hor... (7 ppl) =.=


Then we learn the drills and other things. Tried a pre-promo test. Stupid lor... make me command both sec 2 n 1 squad... so ps... den i kept samula samula samula. wakaka [= nvm right? hehe..


then played dog n bone with sec 1s and ran.. then NP day ended... sort of ended.. haha. Cuz we went to canteen and played poker cards. I brought a deck while shirley brought her's (=


Then it was lyk 2 sec1s joined us. Kinda cool... I kept winning. So pro! and i am proud of it *-* Then OM passed by we all kept and go off lol!


Me, shirley, guojun, and ren cai(a sec1) went to makan at a store near TKGS. I personally think Ren Cai some sort alike as Jia Xun.

1st - he lyks to disturb
2nd - vulgarities are lyk daily food to him
3rd - both are handsome lol!

Guojun. Do u think so? Really leh.. their characters seems alike.
Btw, i will not be tagging liao... I changing to posting my tags rather than tagging. So that no one can use my name on my tagboard =D

Well.. Life is turning from rotting to decomposiong liao... Someone ASK ME OUT!!!

No comments: